Monday, December 27, 2010

I hate the Haitian Disapora Actions!

I must admit, that I " hate" the Haitian Diaspora Actions, I don't hate them as peoples but their behavior is "disturbing" if you ask me. What kind of person, take their vocation money to "near" by Caribbean nations, "which" by the way hate their guts; and  leave their country "which" is in dire need of tourist money; in the dirt? A Haitian Diaspora, is that kind of person. Over the years, my eyes has hurt from, the lack of consciousness of their action as group of peoples. I can't and never will be able to explain, "why" Haitian Diaspora are in love,  with foreigners "who" hate their guts to the ten power. I don't Hate foreigners but I must admit, I don't see none of them in line to visit Haiti, or take up for the Haitian peoples in the court of law neither. some time, I wonder "if" it is just me that realize the average Haitian Diaspora is as blind as a bat. I c'mon, how many time do they beam with joy to speak of other Caribbean nations, peoples, languages, culture, looks, behavior, attitude, manner,history, religion, laws, and land lay outs but not a word when it comes to Haiti. I am starting to wonder, about my peoples as a nation. Why do Haitian worship and adore, all that is repulse by it. I don't know whether it is because, I had a friend that, kept going on in on about the next door but never spoke a word about Haiti or even bother to visit , her own country. I find that to be disgusting, that Haitian peoples could hate their own birth place. Please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment