Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Why Haiti Story?

I am a strong believer in the victim must be allow to talk. For far too many years, we have kept our silence in the face of per Hate, Loath for the Ayitian/Haitian Nation. Where did this hatred for the Ayitian/Haitian nation come from in the west, some say it's "our Revolution" that made "us" a target of white supremacy hate. This is a very good question, I will try to do everything in my power to answer that question in 2011 with well research facts! I am all for Ayitian conscious; which is the mission of Haiti Story is to rise Ayitian Conscious. I will always pose at least one question, at  the end all of  all my post, that way we  can exchange ideas. I am a big believer in discourse; which I think is very healthy for us to move from one subject to the next. Haiti story does not only  want to be Just a blog page, Haiti Story plan to start an Internet radio show, Keep watching  achcunam channel on YouTube . Haiti story want to showcase, Ayiti civil right leaders; grassroots organization, Ayiti peoples; youth voice. Here at Haiti Story, Ayiti politic is is big business. Help me spread the word of Haiti story.
Founder of Haiti Story Manuchca Francois.
I can be found on Facebook, at achucnam channel on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment